Online Behavioral & Mental Health
Expand Your Capacity — Leverage Our National Network of Mental Health Professionals
Since 2009, PresenceLearning has established a nationwide network of hundreds of fully qualified behavioral and mental health professionals available live and online to work with students 1:1 or in small groups on:
- Pre-referral Tier II and Tier III behavior interventions
- Ability/Cognitive and Achievement assessments
- Social-Emotional & Behavioral evaluations and assessments
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Direct services as determined by a BIP or an IEP
Our network has highly trained, certified professionals with EBD certification, master social workers, licensed mental health clinicians, and school psychologists (with your state’s requisite licenses and/or credentials). Online services from PresenceLearning will enable your school district or education agency to:
- Provide more individualized care: Student needs can vary widely so we match students with specific clinicians to ensure better care and improved outcomes
- Fill gaps in your current program or multi-tiered support system: Expand your capacity to lighten caseloads, conduct behavioral assessments, or facilitate interventions
- Improve flexibility: Schedule times that work best for busy school schedules: during school hours, before and after school, or for check-in/check-out meetings
- Protect privacy and security: The PresenceLearning platform complies with COPAA and FERPA privacy regulations; online clinicians maintain the same code of conduct and confidentiality practices as on-site services
- Improve outcomes: Online therapy has been shown to be as effective as—or better than—in-person therapy, especially because many children and teens report a higher level of comfort when interacting with an online clinician
- Gain insight: real-time metrics show student progress
How do online behavioral & mental health services work?
Using the same evidence-based techniques as on-site professionals, licensed PresenceLearning professionals use our secure, web-based platform to deliver sessions in a location of your choice. The technology requirements are a computer with an Internet connection; PresenceLearning provides the required webcam(s) and headset(s) plus the support to make sure everything works smoothly.
What do school leaders say?
I am pleased with the progress you have made with my student. Since he has started with you he has made 2 new friends, participated in multiple sleepovers and is doing a great job with communicating. This is the most social progress he has ever made and he has been in social skills therapy since he was 6.
I was observing the social skills class and it was AMAZING!!!! The kids are LOVING IT! They are totally engaged. It is awesome to see … I seriously want to cry watching some of these kids having fun and doing AMAZING things that we NEVER would have expected in September.