The Project Execution Lead will manage and execute multiple mission-critical process and system improvement projects that will set the stage for the company’s scaleable growth within Education, Private Pay and Healthcare business segments. Projects will typically require a quick turnaround (delivery within 6 months), and will involve participation from multiple departments. The right person for this job is a utility player who has played multiple roles, including project manager, on past project teams, and has some technology implementation savvy. The right candidate will be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and write processes, procedures, training, etc., in addition to tracking project plans and status. Management consulting and/ or product management experience, health care experience, startup experience and Salesforce.com familiarity would all be relevant backgrounds for this position.
We are accepting contract-to-hire as well as employee candidates for this role. This position reports to the Vice President of Clinical Operations.
- Track overall plans and progress for Clinical Operations initiatives; provide a progress dashboard for executive leadership.
- Execute multi-threaded project plans to completion, including process and procedure design, systems requirements for development teams, and training and communications.
- Provide functional requirements to Engineering for changes requiring system modifications or integration; serve as user acceptance testing lead for system changes driven by improvement projects.
- Where relevant, use analytical and process excellence (DMAIC) techniques to baseline performance of key processes, identify root causes of issues, and prioritize future improvement projects.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Enthusiasm for telehealth
- Project management experience or equivalent schedule/scope/staff management experience required
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication abilities required
- Ability to manage several projects efficiently required
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic and tactical priorities required
- Process improvement experience a strong plus
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Health care experience a strong plus
- 2-4 years of management consulting experience (playing multiple roles on projects) strongly preferred
- Prefer a “start-up person”- someone willing to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Team player who maintains a great attitude and sense of humor under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required
PresenceLearning is based in San Francisco, CA, with clients and remote staff located throughout the U.S. The role may include travel (1x per month on average).