The Implementation Specialist will travel to customer sites approximately 60% of the time to setup, configure, and provide training around PresenceLearning’s online therapy delivery services. During these onsite visits, the Implementation Specialist will also focus on building the client relationship. He or she will work directly with the Operations team to ensure timely and efficient client implementation. Success in this role will also require collaboration with the Sales, Technical Support, and Clinical departments to ensure both the prompt and continued delivery of services. This is a customer-facing role that combines client services with strong time management skills.
This position will be based out of Boston, MA, requiring telecommuting and travel to customer sites.
- Travel onsite as needed to prepare clients for PresenceLearning online therapy services to begin
- Serve as the liaison between PresenceLearning’s clinical, operations, and IT support staff
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to ensure efficient and timely implementation of services
- Coordinate with the Operations team to develop customized plans for unique implementations
- Teach and guide clients through new processes as required
- Provide ongoing support to clients through onsite visits as necessary throughout the year
Please note: This is a full time, *remote* position. When not onsite at client locations, the Implementation Specialist will be working out of his/her home to provide the services described above.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in a dynamic, service-oriented environment
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel for multiple days at a time onsite across the United States
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic results
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Innovative, tech-savvy and creative
- Task-oriented and excellent with details
- Charismatic and engaging; excels at building trusting, lasting relationships; an excellent listener
- A “start-up person”: hands-on, proactive, willing to go above and beyond to find a better approach