Our product marketing manager will serve as chief storyteller, explainer and messaging “quarterback” for the PresenceLearning product line across a variety of market segments including: institutional (“B2B”), parents (“B2C”), in US, Canada and selected global markets. This person will work cross-functionally to deliver compelling and differentiated positioning, messaging, testimonials, presentations, product tours, sales tools (including videos, demos, whitepapers), competitive intelligence, and other materials or programs to support the creation and the acceptance of the online therapy category, and successful adoption of PresenceLearning products.
Location: San Francisco
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the online therapy space, products and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape, and future product direction
- Map out our key buyer personas and the “buyer’s journey” for target segments
- Define and execute the core messaging for PresenceLearning offerings. This will require coordination with various internal groups including product development, product management, and subject matter experts, as well as customers and analysts
- Create product and solution-related content including unique value propositions, features / benefits and competitive differentiation for collateral, white papers, sales tools, web, etc.
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle. This includes product demonstrations, sales training (technical and value proposition), and technical content, as well as delivering competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations
- Deliver key messages that enable our marketing execution team and agencies to execute relevant campaigns and programs
- Lead launches for new solutions and products
- Collaborate on plans and build supporting great content for demand generation programs that result in pipeline for the sales organization
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing/Corporate Marketing/Product Management/Pre-sales in the software/SAAS industry, preferably with both B2C and B2B models
- Background in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: K-12 education, special education, or speech/language pathology, or child development
- Demonstrated track record in the development and management of B2B and B2C marketing programs and product launches
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentations. Must be able to write and edit at an expert level
- Technical competence – ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and compelling language
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate key messages to the intended audience, through collateral, presentations, videos, web content, thought leadership and case studies
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects, coordinating across teams, operating with lean teams and challenging deadlines, adapting with flexibility and a positive attitude to changing requirements and executing with quality and creativity
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and the ability to interact with customers, partners and cross-funtional teams
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA a plus
PresenceLearning offers competitive salary and stock options plus comprehensive benefits.
Apply Here By Email