Resource Roundup: November, 2017 - PresenceLearning
Get a Consultation
Apply as a Clinician
Online Services for Schools
Behavioral & Mental Health Services
Early Childhood Services
SPED Connect: A Blog for Schools
Get a Consultation
Contract Opportunities for Clinicians
Join Our Network of Clinicians
Virtually Speaking: A Blog for Clinicians
Online Resources for Special Educators
Toll-free Support: 844-415-4592
Code Of Conduct
Resource Roundup: November, 2017
What have you been reading this month? Here’s what our clinical team has been talking about.
Why Are More American Teenagers Than Ever Suffering From Severe Anxiety?
Anxiety affects nearly one-third of teenagers and adults. Learn more about the causes and the approaches some schools are taking to help.
(The New York Times)
Motivating Failing Kids Requires New Measurement Strategies
– A compilation of strategies targeted toward younger and older learners.
CDC App Tells Parents When to Be Concerned About Child’s Development
– Milestone Tracker helps parents learn the signs of developmental delays.
Look at Your Blind Spots
– How to reduce implicit bias when determining eligibility for children
Suspensions Don’t Teach
– Restorative practices are replacing punitive justice in major school districts like San Francisco, Houston, and Denver.
How to Help Gifted Learners Who Are Not Completing Their Work
– “Compacting the standards” can help more advanced learners to stay engaged.
Sign Up For The Newsletter
© 2020. All Rights Reserved. | PresenceLearning makes live, online special education related services available to K-12 students around the country — and world. As the leader in the delivery of clinical services via the web, PresenceLearning has provided over two million sessions of speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral interventions and mental health services, assessments, and early childhood services.