1) What time are the LIVE Q&A events?
Each event is 30 minutes. To accommodate administrators’ busy schedules, we are offering two different times. Due to the very limited seating at these events, please sign up for only one event (not both).
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017:
|10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
||11:00 AM – 11:30 PM
||12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
||1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
On Thursday, August 10, 2017:
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
||2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
||3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
||4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
2) How do I join the LIVE Q&A event?
In order to join this special live, interactive Q&A event, you will need to install software from Zoom meeting. Follow this link to install Zoom on your computer: https://zoom.us/download. Please follow the Zoom instructions and test your audio before the event. On the day of the event, use the link sent in your confirmation email to join the event.
3) What time should I log-in?
We suggest you click the link sent in your confirmation email to join the event 10 to 15 minutes early. We also suggest you restart your computer before you log in and run any browser updates beforehand.
4) What’s the fee for this event?
This event is free. Enjoy!
5) Who can attend?
This event is specially designed for educational administrators like program directors and assistant superintendents of special education or services.
6) Will I get a Certificate of Attendance?
Because of the special nature of this event, no certificates will be issued for this event and no continuing education units are assigned.
7) Will a recording be available?
Yes! After the event concludes, a link to the recording and any additional materials will be emailed to all registrants. They’ll also become available on our website.
8) What if I don’t hear anything?
Before the event begins, make sure your computer sound is turned on and the volume is turned up to a comfortable level. The audio is all delivered via your computer (VOIP).
- If you have internal speakers, make sure they aren’t muted.
- If you have external speakers, make sure they are powered on and aren’t muted.
- Make sure you did not lose Internet connectivity.
- If you are using a mobile device, such as an iPhone, make sure you have enough bandwidth. We advise using dedicated wi-fi or 4G.
9) What do I do if I’m still having difficulty?
Close all your browser windows, all applications and reboot your computer. Return to link sent to in your confirmation email and click it. Make sure you have only one window open to the event page. The Zoom app should open automatically. If that still doesn’t work, you will receive a link to recording and all the other material right after the end of the event.