1) What time is the PL Connect Leadership Forum on Wednesday, September 27, 2017?
|10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
3) What time should I log-in?
We suggest you click the link join the webinar 10 to 15 minutes early. We also suggest you restart your computer before you log in and run any browser updates beforehand.
4) What’s the fee for the forum?
The forum is free. Enjoy!
5) What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation of PresenceLearning events is very rare but can happen due to extenuating circumstances. Registrants will be notified (via email) of cancellations as soon as possible. The forum will be rescheduled, if possible, and registrants will be notified.
6) What’s on the agenda?
Dr. A. Jordan Wright will present the results from a study he conducted on the equivalency of online psychoeducational assessments and then we will hear from a panel of Special Education Directors on their experience with using online assessments in their speech, occupational therapy, and mental health programs. Our moderator will answer any questions at the end and a feedback survey will follow.
7) Who can attend?
This is an exclusive opportunity for PresenceLearning customers only. This includes all personnel at the school district, so please feel free to share the invitation with your onsite staff.
8) Do I earn any continuing education or professional development units for attending the forum?
Unlike our webinar series, where attendees are eligible to earn ASHA and AOTA CEUs or NASP CPDs, the forum does not offer any credit at this time.
9) Will a recording be available? What about a copy of the slides?
Yes! After the forum concludes, a link to the recording, PDF of the slides, and any additional materials will be emailed to all registrants, whether you have attended the live event or not.
11) What if I have another question about the PL Connect Leadership Forum?
Email the Vice President of Customer Success, Jack Phillips at email@example.com.