Online Speech-Language Therapy for Students
Expand Your Capacity — Leverage Our National Network of Mental Health Professionals
How Does Online Speech Therapy Work?
Online speech therapy with PresenceLearning works in two ways:
- Your school team’s own speech-language pathologists (SLPs) can leverage our award-winning platform, designed by clinicians for clinicians, to deliver services to your students.
- PresenceLearning can match your students with SLPs from our national network of more than 1,500 clinicians. Our licensed, experienced clinicians help to extend your school’s team and meet your students where they are.
Who conducts online speech therapy?
Since 2009, credentialed Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) from PresenceLearning have been providing live, online speech therapy (or speech-language therapy) to students throughout the U.S. via our platform and secure, interactive video. They also work directly with students and their support teams—teachers, primary support personnel, onsite SLPs, school psychologists, and/or parents and other caregivers. Our licensed SLPs all have master’s degrees, their ASHA CCCs, and a minimum of one year of experience in a school setting.
Our online SLPs do a similar job as onsite therapists: they administer assessments and write evaluations, prepare IEPs and goals, serve as case managers, attend IEP meetings, track and report on student progress, schedule students, and communicate with parents and staff. The length, content, and frequency of online speech therapy sessions are individualized in accordance with each student’s IEP or 504 plan, and are delivered one-on-one, in small groups and in full classroom settings.
PresenceLearning also offers Therapy Essentials for Speech-Language Pathologists, a complete therapy solution for school-based clinicians that includes access to our therapy platform, along with assessments and comprehensive therapy and assessment training. It features a continually growing library of therapy materials along with real-time data tracking, and integrates live audio and video to facilitate high fidelity interactions.
Online speech therapy can help you to:
- Open Up Equity & Access: Online speech therapy enables providers to serve their students whether they are in school or at home.
- Expand clinical capacity: Access to nearly 1,500+ licensed, credentialed clinicians
- Improve staff schedules and efficiency: Schedule times that work for everyone
- Save time: Stop recruiting, training, and managing contract SLPs
- Gain insight: Monitor student progress on IEP or 504 goals
Schedule a free consultation with a School Partnership Director today
Name IpsumHead of sales at PresenceLearning
By completing this form, you are consenting to receiving marketing communications from PresenceLearning.
What Speech Assessments can we conduct online?
What do school leaders say?
“During the time we have had this model in place, we have found that many of our students are highly receptive to online therapy. This model allows us to serve each child’s individual need, which is the paramount purpose of the IEP. Additionally, we have had quick turn-around time with assessments and testing.”
“You guys are part of the team!”