The Good Boss Webinar Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States,the District of Columbia, and Puerto Ricowho are 21 years of age or older, as of the date of entry, and who attend the Good Boss Webinar event hosted by Sponsor.Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and those living in the same households) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and marketing agencies are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Good Boss Webinar Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts on April 13, 2021 and ends on May 6, 2021 at 2pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes entrant must take the following steps before the end of the Sweepstakes Period:
- First, register must register to attend the Good Boss Webinar titled Supporting Women in School Organizations: Lessons from the Private Sector (“Webinar”) by filling out this form
- Second, click on the “Register Now” button displayed at the bottom of the associated registration page pursuant to the onscreen instructions. (A person who submits a registration is an “Entrant.”); and
- Third, Attend the live Webinaron May 6 at 2pm ET.
Attendees must sign onto the Webinar under the same name and email address used during registration. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address. More than one entry from any person or email address will void all entries from that person or email address. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, illegible and/or incomplete due to mail delivery service, computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry. Any entry that is submitted with the use of an automated device will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry, at its sole discretion, that is not in compliance with these Official Rules. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE (100): 100 winners will receive a copy of the book, The Good Boss: 9 Ways Every Manager Can Support Women at Work. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each book is$24.95.The Total ARV of all prizes awarded is$2,495.00. Limit one prize awarded per family or household. The winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 6, 2021, Sponsor will select one winner at random from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. If a selected winner is not eligible to win the prize, fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit any required documentation within the designated period, declines the prize for any reason, or cannot be reached using the contact information provided in the entry, that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All winners will be notified via the contact information provided in the entry. Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, public release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within seven (7) days of issuance. Additionally, Sponsor may publish the winner’s name on Sponsor’s social media accounts, websites, provider platform, or newsletters. Sponsor is not responsible for any change to entrant’s email or mailing address and/or telephone number.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants Sponsor and its affiliates, (collectively, the “Released Entities”) the right to use, publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, and create derivative of the entrant’s name (first name and last name) and information entered in the entry, throughout the universe, in all media and formats, whether now known or later developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes including, without limitation, advertising and promotion, without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use of prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion (unless prohibited by law), to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled prior to the stated end date, a notice will be posted at Sponsor’s social media pages or website.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners or to obtain a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The PresenceLearning The Good Boss Webinar Sweepstakes, c/o Gabi Murphy, PresenceLearning, Inc., 530 7th Avenue – M1, New York, NY 10018. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners List” and the contest name on the front of the envelope. VT residents need not include return postage for Official Rules requests.
- SPONSOR: PresenceLearning, Inc., 530 7th Avenue – M1, New York, NY 10018