Code Of Conduct
Effective Date : October 9, 2017
PresenceLearning, Inc. (“PresenceLearning”, “we”, “us” or “our”) expects our users to follow certain rules (this “Code of Conduct”) as a user of our websites, platform, systems, or services (collectively, our “Platform”).
If you are a PresenceLearning customer or independent contractor service provider, be advised that this policy is a part of our agreement with you regarding your conduct on the Platform. As a user of any part of the Platform, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Create more than one user account (unless we agree otherwise);
- Provide false, fraudulent or misleading registration information for your account;
- Allow any third-party to use your account, unless you are a business customer and the third-party is authorized to access your account;
- Use, access, or attempt to use or access any of the Platform if we have previously suspended or banned you from use or access;
- Engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct in connection with our services, such as providing any false, fraudulent, or misleading information in connection with an account;
- Submit any content unless you are the owner of the content or have the permission of the content’s owner, or make any use of content which infringes or a violates any third-party intellectual property right or right of publicity or privacy;
- Use a third-party trademark, logo, or trade name without the owner’s express, prior consent, or otherwise in any unlawful manner;
- Impersonate or falsely, fraudulently, or misleadingly claim affiliation with any person or entity, including us, another user, or any company or brand;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information about other users without their express, prior consent;
- Harass, annoy, stalk, harm, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise engage in abusive behavior towards others, including sending any unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials, messages, emails, or other solicitations to users;
- Post, submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person through our Platform without that person’s permission;
- Engage in any conduct which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive to reasonable community standards;
Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred, harassment or harm against an individual or group, including engaging in “hate speech”;
- Threaten violence or promote violence or actions that are threatening to others;
- Access, or attempt to access, any portion of the Platform or any Content found therein through the use of any means or mechanisms (including spiders, bots, crawlers, data mining tools and the like) other than the software and functionalities provided by us;
- Use, display, mirror or frame any of our websites or any individual elements therein which bypasses our architecture and layout of any part of the Platform;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Platform, our computer systems, or our technical delivery systems or our service providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any PresenceLearning system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our third-party service providers, or any other third-party (including another user) to protect the Platform, or the content found therein;
- Attempt to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, source code, or systems used to provide the Platform, services, or the content found therein;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network of the Platform, including but not limited to, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing our sites or systems;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use the Platform, or the Content found therein for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third-party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Engaging in any other conduct which is reasonably likely to damage our business operations, reputation, or goodwill; or
- Assist any party in doing any of the above.
We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to investigate any and all suspected violations of this Code of Conduct, and to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve, share information with, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in order to prosecute users who violate this Code of Conduct.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate a user’s use or access to the Platform, or remove or disable access to any Content uploaded, without prior notice, in addition to all other remedies we may have or deem appropriate, if we suspect there has been a violation of this Code of Conduct.