Refer a friend rules
PRESENCELEARNING REFER A FRIEND RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
By participating in the PresenceLearning Refer a Friend Recruitment Program (the “Program”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). If you do not agree to these T&Cs in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program. These T&Cs supersede any previous terms and conditions of the Program. PresenceLearning may at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, terminate, cancel, suspend, or modify the Program or these T&Cs. The individual who sends an invitation to participate in the Program to another person is called a “Referrer” under these terms, and the individual who receives the invitation to participate in the Program is called a “Referee”.
PROGRAM PERIOD. This Program begins on May 9, 2022, and ends when PresenceLearning posts a notice of termination on this webpage and these T&Cs are removed. Any submissions after the end date will be invalid.
- Referrer Eligibility. To be eligible for any Reward, a Referrer must be (i) either a current employee or an active independent contractor of PresenceLearning or related entity and (ii) reside in the United States (including any U.S. territory).
- Referee Eligibility. A Referee must (i) be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Mental Health Professional, (ii) have at least one year experience working with children, (iii) not currently contracted or employed with PresenceLearning or any related entity, (iv) not have applied to PresenceLearning or any related entity since September 1, 2021 (v) be able to join PresenceLearning or related entity as an employee or independent contractor, and (vi) reside in the United States (including any U.S. territory).
- Valid Referral. A “Valid Referral” is a submission of a Referee that meets all the criteria under Referee Eligibility, as determined in PresenceLearning’ sole and absolute discretion.
REWARDS. There are two possible rewards a Referrer is eligible to receive in the Program (each a, “Reward”).
- $5 Reward.
- Subject to these T&Cs, a Referrer is eligible to receive a $5 e-gift card (the “$5 Reward”) for each Valid Referral submitted to PresenceLearning either through the online referral form, or use of the Referrer’s unique referral link.
- A Referrer may make unlimited Valid Referrals, however the Referrer will only receive $5 Rewards for the first 25 Referees for the entirety of the Program
- The Referrer will generally be entitled to the $5 Reward when (a) the Referrer has shared the referral link with the Referee; and (b) the Referee uses the referral link to register with PresenceLearning AND (c) the referral is a Valid Referral.
- Placement Reward.
- Subject to these T&Cs, a Referrer is eligible to receive $500.00 (“Placement Reward”) for each Valid Referral that accepts an assignment from PresenceLearning or any related entity (each, a Valid Placement”).
- If a Referee has been referred to PresenceLearning by another individual or has already filed an application within the past 9 months, then the Referrer will not be eligible for the Placement Reward.
- Only one Placement Reward is available per Valid Placement, even if Valid Placement takes multiple assignments.
PAYMENT OF REWARD
- If a Referrer is an Independent Contractor of PresenceLearning or any Related Entity. PresenceLearning will pay the Placement Reward in the next payment schedule following Valid Placement’s acceptance of an assignment.
- If a Referrer is an Employee of PresenceLearning or any Related Entity. PresenceLearning will pay the Placement Reward in the next payroll schedule following Valid Placement’s acceptance of an assignment. The Placement Reward will be subject to any applicable tax withholdings.
- Tax Forms. If necessary, Referrer will be required to complete and submit applicable tax forms to receive Rewards under the Program that exceed applicable tax thresholds. In such cases, PresenceLearning will contact the Referrer directly with more information.
- A Referrer may only use the Program in good faith and in compliance with applicable laws.
- A Referrer may not send invitations to Referees in a manner that PresenceLearning (in its sole and absolute discretion) believes constitutes spam, or unsolicited or otherwise undesirable communications. When a Referrer sends a referral link to a Referee, the Referrer represents and warrants to PresenceLearning that Referrer has obtained Referee’s express consent to send them electronic communication(s) containing the referral link. Referrer will indemnify and hold PresenceLearning harmless from and against any costs or losses incurred by PresenceLearning arising from any invitation sent to any potential Referees referred to PresenceLearning by the Referrer.
- PresenceLearning may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine the eligibility ofr potential Referrers to participate, or continue to participate, in the Program.
- $5 Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. $5 Rewards are not transferable. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed $5 Rewards are forfeited.
- Placement Rewards are subject to verification. PresenceLearning may delay a Placement Reward for the purposes of investigation or for any other reason that, in its sole and absolute discretion, it deems appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
PresenceLearning accepts no liability for any use of the Program that does not comply with these T&Cs. Additionally, PresenceLearning will in no case be liable to Referrer or Referee for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible or non-material losses resulting from (i) the use of or the inability to use the Program; (ii) technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) statements, communications, or conduct of any Referrer or Referee; (vii) any errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program; or (viii) any other matter relating to the Program.
- If PresenceLearning suspects or determines that a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, PresenceLearning may take any action it deems appropriate, including (but not limited to) terminating a referral link, terminating, or invalidating a Reward, or suspending or terminating the Program in whole or in part.
- PresenceLearning’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- PresenceLearning may change or amend these T&Cs at any time by revising this webpage. PresenceLearning reserves the right to change, modify, alter, amend or terminate the Program (including the amount of the Reward) at any time without notice. Following any change or amendment to these T&Cs, continued use of the Program constitutes acceptance of the changed or amended T&Cs and the Program in effect at that time.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Program or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.