Behavior Intervention Groups
Live online small group therapy designed to support critical social emotional skills for all students, not just those with IEPs
- Self Regulation
- Coping Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
Success Story: Randolph Academy Union Free School District
Since 2009, PresenceLearning has established a nationwide network of hundreds of fully qualified behavioral and mental health professionals available live and online to work with students 1:1 or in small groups on:
- Pre-referral Tier II and Tier III behavior interventions
- Social-Emotional & Behavioral evaluations and assessments
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Direct services as determined by a BIP or an IEP
Our network has highly trained, certified professionals who have a masters of social work, are licensed mental health clinicians, or are school psychologists (with your state’s requisite licenses and/or credentials). Online services from PresenceLearning will enable your school district or education agency to:
- Provide more options for least restrictive environment service delivery
- Fill gaps in your current program or multi-tiered support system
- Flexible scheduling that work best for the student
- Appeal to digital natives while providing anonymity to reduce negative stigma
- PresenceLearning supports HIPAA and FERPA privacy and security guidelines
How do online behavioral & mental health services work?
Using the same evidence-based techniques as onsite professionals, licensed PresenceLearning professionals use our secure, web-based platform to deliver sessions in a location of your choice. The technology requirements are a computer with an Internet connection; PresenceLearning provides access to the required webcam(s) and headset(s) plus the support to make sure everything works smoothly.
What behavioral & mental health assessments does PresenceLearning offer?
PresenceLearning utilizes rating scales, questionnaire’s, and developmental/medical histories from all major publishers.
What does a session look like?