Since 2009, PresenceLearning has established a nationwide network of hundreds of fully qualified behavioral and mental health professionals available live and online to work with students 1:1 or in small groups on:
- Pre-referral Tier II and Tier III behavior interventions
- Social-Emotional & Behavioral evaluations and assessments
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Direct services as determined by a BIP or an IEP
Our network has highly trained, certified professionals who have a masters of social work, are licensed mental health clinicians, or are school psychologists (with your state’s requisite licenses and/or credentials). Online services from PresenceLearning will enable your school district or education agency to:
- Provide more options for least restrictive environment service delivery
- Fill gaps in your current program or multi-tiered support system
- Flexible scheduling that work best for the student
- Appeal to digital natives while providing anonymity to reduce negative stigma
- PresenceLearning supports HIPAA and FERPA privacy and security guidelines
How do online behavioral & mental health services work?
Using the same evidence-based techniques as onsite professionals, licensed PresenceLearning professionals use our secure, web-based platform to deliver sessions in a location of your choice. The technology requirements are a computer with an Internet connection; PresenceLearning provides the required webcam(s) and headset(s) plus the support to make sure everything works smoothly.
What behavioral & mental health assessments does PresenceLearning offer?
The following includes the most commonly requested online behavioral & mental health assessments offered by PresenceLearning. We regularly engage with our publishing partners to review and add additional assessments.
Social-Emotional & Behavioral
- Gilliam Autism Rating Scale – Third Edition (GARS-3)
- Conners 3rd Edition
- Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scale (Conners CBRS)
- Autism Spectrum Rating Scales (ASRS)
- Behavior Assessment System for Children, Third Edition (BASC-3)
- Social Responsiveness Scale, Second Edition (SRS-2)
Adaptive Behavior & Executive Function
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, Third Edition (ABAS-3)
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function, Second Edition (BRIEF-2)
- Comprehensive Executive Function Inventory (CEFI)
What does research say?
here for a research summary for Online Behavioral & Mental Health.
Success Story: Randolph Academy Union Free School District
How do psychoeducational assessments work?
Read more about Randolph Academy Union Free School District’s use of online behavioral and mental health services here.
What does a session look like?